Saturday, January 8, 2011

Polaroid Grey Label

A while back, Lady Gaga was appointed the Creative Director of the slowly dieing Polaroid brand. This was quite possibly the smartest thing Polaroid could have done.

Last week, Lady Gaga announced at the 2011 Consumer Electronics Show her first line with the label: The Grey Label. Yo say that I am excited to get my hands on some of her products is an understatement. The Grey Label maintains the instant quality that Polaroid is most famous for, yet moves it into the 21st century. Products shown included an instant portable printer, and a digital version of the original Polaroid camera.

However, I am most excited to get my hands on a pair of these bad bitches: The Camera Sunglasses.


Looking super ballin' AND taking pictures from your direct viewpoint? Sign me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment